The Steelers Zone

The Steelers Zone
PGH Steelers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Jeff Reed




Let me preface my analysis with this statement "He is a freekin kicker"

His antics have just been distracting. which has over shadowed a very average two seasons between 08-09/09-10. He has very poor kick off ability, and poor effort on special teams coverage.

Trust me I am not delusional as to expect the kicker to make tackles on special teams coverage. But are you telling me you cant reach out grab a foot, fall infront of the guy to slow him down?

Yes he can kick in Heinz Field, and so will the next guy. He is also reported to be asking for a ridiculous upwards of 10 million in an extension. Not for a freekin kicker. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment